Efficiency Measurement of MOTORS
Torque Measurement of MOTORS
In motor analysis dashboards online measured parameters are estimated for full load conditions and shown along with recommended or rated values taken from either name plate of the motor or according to NEMA guidelines/ IEC guidelines.
The evaluated data are provided in 3 color levels (Severity Charts) which would allow user to employ better maintenance practice
Inline – IMPA 2005:
The Inline IMPA 2005 is a standalone system, which is capable of monitoring the motor performance continuously. The Inline IMPA 2005 is most suitable for monitoring the performamce of the motors used in critical applications. The unit was built around ARM controller and precision energy measurement circuits.
The Inline IMPA is connected to the motor permanently. The IMPA is designed to operate with both LT and HT motors. The voltage inputs are field selectable either 415 V directly for LT motors or 110 V from HT PT'S for HT motors. The current inputs are also field selectable either 5A/1A from external CT'S.
The Speed sensor, Vibration sensor and Temperature sensor are mounted on approprite location on the motor and are connected to the IMPA unit through external cable. The stator resistance is measured through milli ohm meter and is fed into the IMPA unit for calculations.
- Large 7" TFT Display is provided to display various electrical and mechanical parameters.
- Motor parameters are configured through touch panel.
- The system has built in RTC(Real tme clock)
- RS 485 Port supporting Modbus – RTU protocol is provided.
Networking of IMPA Node:
The Inline IMPA System is designed for monitoring multiple motor performances in the industries. The IMPA Inline are provided with RS 485 connectivity supporting MODBUS – RTU protocol. Multi IMPA nodes can be networked using twisted pair RS 485 cable and data can be collected in centralized server. The IMMS (Induction Motor Monitoring System) software is used to collect and process the data in the server.
Web Enabled IMPA Node:
The IMPA (Inline) can be made Web Enabled by connecting a GPRS Modem to the RS 485 port of IMPA node. The GPRS Modem transmits the data to the remote cloud server at predefined intervals. The IMMSW (Induction Motor management System Web) Software running in the cloud server collects the data and process the data and hosts them in user-friendly WEB Pages. The user can use a standard internet browser to log on to the system and can view the performance of the motors from the remote location anywhere in the world.
The IMMS (Induction motor monitoring System) software is used to collect the data from IMPA 2005. The collected data is stored in the MYSQL data base and various analyses with respect to the performance of the motors are done.
- Collects the data from IMPA Inline continuosly and stores them in the data base at predefined intervals.
- Online data representation and graphical presentation.
- Display instant data in real time trends.
- Processing of stored data.
- Facility to plot various graphs like Load vs Efficiency and Speed Vs Torque etc.
- Facility to compare performance of various machines.
- Analysis of losses through pie chart.
- Analysis of vital parameters through multi color severity indicators (Rated Vs Actual)
- Report generation and printing of reports.
- Facility to export the data in excel spread sheet.